This intricate lilac greeting card has been designed using a multi-layered quilling technique giving it a dramatic and realistic three-dimensional effect. As a spring flower with one of the earliest bloom times, lilacs are known to be a symbol of renewal. They are often associated with Easter and are also used to celebrate an 8th wedding anniversary.
Don’t just send a card, send art!
Certified Fair Trade Federation Member
Outside Copy: Blank
Inside Copy: Blank plus additional blank insert to write your own message on
Size: 6 in. x 6 in.
Envelope Color: Purple
*Extra postage required for mailing
This information is for domestic orders only.
- Please contact us for quotes on international shipping.
- Orders for in-stock merchandise are generally shipped within 48 hours.
- USPS ground on most shipments
- For larger orders: UPS Ground.
- Orders over $70.00 (Excluding Frames, Journals, and Music Boxes) - Free Shipping
- We will offer expedited shipping upon request. Customer is responsible for additional shipping costs.
I purchased these as favors for a bridal shower and everyone LOVED them!
Wonderful colors, exquisite craftmanship: these cards are works of art!
The intricate detail is amazing.