The Rice Terraces located in Sapa, Vietnam were the direct source of inspiration for this design. The terraces have been voted one of the seven most beautiful and impressive landscapes in Asia. In this piece we depict a natural wonder with the handcrafted artform of quilling in varying hues of green and yellow to mimic the natural greenery of rice terraces.
The large size includes a quilling design roughly 5x5 inches and mounted to a 9x9 inch white card stock and backed by ¼ inch thick chip board.
The small size includes a quilling design roughly 4x4 inches and mounted to a cardstock card. This size mimics our greeting cards and is compatible with our frames.
This information is for domestic orders only.
- Please contact us for quotes on international shipping.
- Orders for in-stock merchandise are generally shipped within 48 hours.
- USPS ground on most shipments
- For larger orders: UPS Ground.
- Orders over $70.00 (Excluding Frames, Journals, and Music Boxes) - Free Shipping
- We will offer expedited shipping upon request. Customer is responsible for additional shipping costs.